Wow! I've been posting a weekly sketch for a year now. Technically I've made over 60 sketches but this week marks one year (more or less - I missed a week here and there over the past year) of me posting a new one every week.
I had planned on having blog candy of some sort for this week's sketch to mark the occasion - and then totally forgot about it 'till now (you would have thought I'd remember with last week being #51 and it only being natural that #52 follows that but whatever).
Since I'm doing something new this week tho (see the end of this post) it will be smarter for me to leave off on the blog candy for now - if this works tho I will prolly do the bc next week!! :o)
On to the sketch!:
You may have noticed this layout from this card - I loved how it turned out so it's only natural that it became today's sketch :o)
Now for all the regular info:
- keyword to use when uploading to public galleries is AMYRS61 (here's why)
- link directly to your creation when posting a link to your card - why you ask? Check out this link for more info.
-you are welcome to save this sketch to your computer (right click then save to your computer) and upload it to your blog post along with a direct link to this post with credit given to me for the sketch :o)
- have your card done and linked before next Thursday at 12pm noon EST in order to have it included with the participants links - other than that there is no time limits - this is all for fun! (note the time change - it's taking me a lot longer now to get these posts up so I'll be starting them earlier in the future!)
- ANYONE can participate - you can use whatever products/stamps/embellies you want - sky's the limit :)
- I WILL remove any links I deem inappropriate and/or not post them with next Friday's sketch (self-promotional, spam, card not following sketch in any way etc etc etc).
Now for something NEW - I've wanted to use this Mr. Linky widget for some time now but couldn't figure it out - turns out I needed to buy a subscription LOL. So I got one and it should make linking your card to my sketch's much easier from now on!
All you do is enter your name and then the DIRECT LINK (not sure how to do that? Check out Kristina Werner's fab post on it here - she explains it all perfectly with her video) to your creation and that's it!
As always any spam comments will be removed immediately (and if you see one before I can get to it just leave a comment letting me know - I'll see your comment first and will be able to delete the spam ASAP!) - and comments with just a general link to a blog/gallery page and not the direct link (see above!) will be removed as well.
2. Sue W.
4. Molly B
5. Kim Raymundo
7. Claire (Australia)
11. Kelly S
12. Laura (scrapnextras)
13. Anna Havanka
14. Lisa Graves
15. Tiffaney in VA
|19. Amber R.|
20. Ellen Woodbridge
21. MacKenzie Bruckler (Midnight Scramper)
22. Kathy Daume\'
23. Makeesha Byl
24. Carole B.
26. Steph Herbert
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.